How To Use the Map
Starting with the 2018-2019 school year, you will be able to find your bus number and pick up times by using the interactive map below. Start by entering your address.
- When entering your street address, you may need to enter street abbreviations such as 'Rd', "Ln', 'Ct', etc.
- If you are unable to find your address, try entering it without the zip code. There are some areas where the lines between zip codes cannot be distinguished.
- After searching, the assigned Elementary, Junior High, or High School will appear on the left-hand side.
- In that same area on the left, you should see your assigned bus number and pick-up times (coming fall 2018).
- If you wish to overlay the district boundaries, you can use the tool/setting icon () displayed in upper-right of the map.
- You can also use the +/- icons in the lower-right corner of the map to zoom in/out.