Welcome to Sylvania Schools!
Sylvania Schools provides elementary and secondary education (K-12) for children meeting residency requirements. In order to be eligible for public education, a student must be in legally recognized custody of a district resident.
KINDERGARTEN: To attend Kindergarten in the Fall, your child must be five years old on or before August 1st and the legal parent/guardian must be a Sylvania School District resident.
The online enrollment (K-12) process involves 4 easy steps. 1. Create OneView Account
2. Submit your registration forms online through OneView
- When the district has a 2-hour delay, enrollment appointments that are scheduled prior to 10am will be canceled. Use the link to schedule a new appointment.
- When the district is closed for the day due to inclement weather, enrollment appointments are canceled for the day. Use the link to schedule a new appointment.
- Notices for delays and school closures can be found at the top of the website and on local news stations.
4. Send in ALL of your documents PRIOR to your appointment
• Email to [email protected]
• Drop off copies to Student Services at the Administration Building located at
4747 N Holland Sylvania Rd., Sylvania, OH 43560