Your browser does not support JavaScript

Building Use Forms

Area organizations that wish to use school facilities after school hours must contact the building principal and complete an application one-week prior to the date of the use. Application for Permit to Use School Buildings and Hold Harmless Clause forms may be obtained from the principal’s office or downloaded and filled out.
Building Use
Hold Harmless Form (PDF) (RTF
© 2021 Sylvania Schools. All Rights Reserved
View text-based website